Required Supply List:
● Large drawing board (with or without clips)
● 1 spiral-bound drawing pad, 11x17", 12x18", or 14x17"
● Graphite pencils: 2H, HB, 2B, & 6B or a full set of 12 pencils (I recommend Tombow, Faber-Castell, Staedtler, or Derwent)
● Pack of vine charcoal, mixed sizes
● 1 kneaded eraser
● 1 retractable stick eraser (Tombow Mono Zero or TuffStuff work well)
● 1 roll of white artist's tape, 1/2" wide
● 1 pencil sharpener Optional supplies:
● 1 box cutter or small knife for sharpening pencils
● 1 Nitram sanding bloc (NOT the rectangular sanding board!)
● 1 dusting brush
● 1 18" metal ruler
*Discounted class pack will be available at Jerry's Artarama in VB.
This class is for participants ages 16 and above.
*A small ticket and credit card processing fee will be included at check-out. Thank you