We will see you “ON POST” for the 7th Annual 757 Battle of the Beers, Saturday, October 12th 2019!
We are sorry NO pets allowed on base at this event.
This is the only festival in Hampton Roads that exclusively features local 757 Craft Breweries as they battle it out to win in different beer categories – with proceeds going to local Hampton Roads charities! This award-winning and unique event pits breweries against each other to earn your vote and determine who has the best beer in the 757! Craft beer, food trucks, live music, and more! 757 Battle of the Beers features live music, food trucks (1 meal is included with each ticket!), tastings of every beer (two beers from each brewery!), corn hole, beer pong, a silent auction, and much more! This event is in its 7th year – and the battle will be bigger and better than ever before!
WE AREN’T DONE!
The BATTLE OF THE BREWERS is back!
For the 3rd year, we, along with our friends at Backyard Sports Club, will feature 2-person teams from each Brewery competing in a 3-round contest utilizing strength, agility, aim, brains, balance, logic, concentration, determination, and luck! The winning Brewery gets a chunk of the event profits for their chosen charity! Last year Deadline Brewing Project won the inaugural event before they actually opened their doors.
203 Red Horse Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
GA:PRE-SALE- $50; DAY OF EVENT- $60 - Includes tastings of all beers and a meal.
DD/NON-DRINKING TICKETS $20 - Includes unlimited non-alcoholic drinks and a meal.
VIP: SOLD OUT
VIP includes an hour early entry, a unique tasting glass with unlimited tastings, and a meal. The VIP area includes an all new layout with unique beers from past 757 Battle of the Beers winners, unique food items from participating VIP sponsor restaurants, and discounts on event merchandise.
1. Alewerks Brewing Co. (Williamsburg)
2. Back Bay Brewing (VA Beach)
3. BenchTop Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
4. Big Ugly Brewing Co. (Chesapeake)
5. Bold Mariner Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
6. Bull Island Brewing Co. (Hampton)
7. Cape Charles Brewing Co. (Cape Charles)
8. Commonwealth Brewing Co (VA Beach)
9. Coelacanth Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
10. Deadline Brewing Project (VA Beach)
11. Elation Brewing Co. (Norfolk)**NEW
12. Farmhouse Brewing Co. (VA Beach)**NEW
13. The Garage Brewery (Chesapeake)**NEW
14. Home Republic (VA Beach)
15. Maker’s Craft Brewing Co. (Norfolk)**NEW
16. MoMac Brewing Co. (Portsmouth)
17. New Realm Brewing Co. (VA Beach)
18. O’Connor Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
19. The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery (Fort Monroe)
20. Pleasure House Brewing (VA Beach)
21. Precarious Beer Project (Williamsburg)
22. Rip Rap Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
23. Reaver Beach Brewing Co. (VA Beach)
24. SlyClyde Ciderworks (Hampton)###
25. Smartmouth Brewing Co. (Norfolk/VA Beach)
26. St. George Brewing Co. (Hampton)
27. Tradition Brewing Co. (Newport News)
28. Vibrant Shore Brewing Co. (VA Beach) ***NEW
29. The Virginia Beer Co. (Williamsburg)
30. Caiseal Beer & Spirits Co. (Hampton)
31. Wasserhund Brewing Co. (VA Beach)
32. Young Veterans Brewing Co. (VA Beach)
### Sly Clyde Ciderworks (and any other Ciders) are not eligible for the Beer Awards but samples are included with your ticket
*Important* Google Direction May Be Wrong! These Are The Correct Directions~
Coming From Oceana/Strawbridge Area And Heading Towards Oceanfront On General Booth; Turn Right At The Light, Onto South Birdneck From General Booth Blvd. Coming From Ocean Front On General Booth; Turn Left At The Light Onto South Birdneck From General Booth Blvd. *Birdneck South At The General Booth Light Is On The Opposite Side North Birdneck Rd. (Do Not take Birdneck North, which cuts across to Laskin) Once on Birdneck South, A Short Distance Down, You Will See & Turn Into Camp Pendleton Entrance Gates On The Left. Have All IDs Ready! Once In Camp Pendleton, Drive Until Road Tees. Turn Right At T Onto Jefferson Ave. Turn Left Onto Lake Road Or Into Parking Lot Just Before Lake Road.
A small ticketing and credit card fee is included at check out. Thank you.